Specification and Features
Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks
Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192KHz.24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
Easy to install and simple to operate
Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals
Output Audio: L/R audio
Input audio connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
Output audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L)
Power input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
Output: DC 5V
This Decoder not support 5.1 surround sound.
Please choose PCM/LPCM on TV and turn off Dolby sound.
1 X Digital Optical Toslink Coaxial SPDIF to Analog RCA Audio Converter Adapter
1 X USB Cable
1 X Optical Cable
1 X User Manual
- Converts Digital Optical Coaxial or Toslink to Analog RCA L/R Audioand 3.5mm jack audio.Glad Idea for Your Bluetooth Headphone/Speaker with Your TV.
- Your TV. Supports Uncompressed 2-Channel PCM or LPCM Digital Audio Signal Output, Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz as Well Not Support Dolby 5.1 surround .
- High-grade Aluminum Alloy Design -- Overall Shielding without Signal Interference, Gold Plated Sockets, Enhance HD Sound Signals over Long Distance Broadcasting Smoothly
- Plug and Play -- No Need to Install Drivers, Easy to Install and Operate.
- Can be Used compatible PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, etc.