Proper Arch Support - MAXA CARE
By cushioning and supporting the arch, our arch support brace provides adjustable compression to relieve painful foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis,
sprains, heel spurs, and strains.
The cushion is made of soft and elastic material which will keep supporting the arch without getting flat. Furthermore, the cushion surface are made of
rubber, which will increase friction between arch and our product to prevent slipping around.
Thinner for Shoes
We understand that the foot pain or soreness are mostly occurred when walking or long time standing, in this case, a useful relief must be worked with your
Compared with similar products, MaxaCare Arch Support comes with thinner bands which occupy less space to fit your shoes easily. With the slim &
breathable bands, you will feel consistent support without discomfort.
Why do we need arch support?
* Feet are often underrated.
* Feet support 85% of our body.
* We spend 2/3 lifetime with our feet supporting us.
* Poor biomechanics in the foot can cause pain in feet, knee, hip, and back.
* If you don’t like it, you are welcome to return it
* If your beloveds or friends doesn’t like it, you could return it
* If your pets feel hostile to it, you still could return it
Your purchase will be guaranteed by us. Hence, why not give a shoot and feel some difference.
* One pairs of MaxaCare arch supports
* One user manual
- Ergonomically Designed - We find that traditional shoe inserts are mostly difficult to support the right place where should be exactly under our arch, and this is hardly adjustable even they are could be trimmed. Compared with arch support brace of last generation, we have improved the design to fit the arch more ergonomically than before, providing incessant support while sitting, walking and running.
- Thinner Bands to Fit Shoes - We understand that the arch support brace could be too bulky to fit some shoes. To fix this issue, we make the bands thinner with ventilated cloth which take less room of shoes to ensure a comfortably wearing.
- Important Tips - Sudden support to arch could cause temporary soreness or discomfort, which is progress of adapting, we recommend to reposition the brace or take it off temporarily, put it on again when the discomfort is gone, repeating this process will help to get used to the product.
- Rebounce Cushion - Soft cushioning pad is inserted in each arch support brace, with its great rebounce feature, it will not get ‘smashed down and never back again’ under 100lbs even 200lbs pressure.
- Carefree Purchase Guarantee - In the case our product do not serve your need properly, please feel free to contact us, we will arrange a replacement or a refund to you. Your purchase is 200% guaranteed, why not make your first move and take a try?