All pregnancy tests detect the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG).
The female body only begins to release HCG when a fertilized egg implants in the uterus. In most women (but not all), this occurs about six days after conception. The hCG levels increase with each passing day of the pregnancy, doubling about every two days.
Medimama Home pregnancy tests can reliably detect this hormone approximately one week after a missed period.
A positive test result is almost certainly correct. A negative result is less reliable. If you get a negative result and still think you're pregnant or you've continued to miss your period for another week, then you can repeat the test some days later.
It's best to do it in the morning because your first urine obviously will have the biggest concentration of hormones.
You can test from the first day of a missed period if you know your period really well. If not sure about your next period due date, do the test at least 21 days after you last had unprotected sex.
- Pregnancy Test Checks a Woman’s Urine for The Presence Of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Hcg.The Best Way To Know Whether You’re Pregnant Or Not Is To Take a Pregnancy Test.
- Medimama Early Detection Pregnancy Test Kit Features HCG Sensitivity Of 25 Miu25 Ng/L. It Reliably Detects HCG Approximately One Week After a Missed Period.
- Our Urine Pregnancy Tests Have An Accuracy Above 99%.It Is Common Used By Doctors.It Comes In 5 Pack.
- Medimama Home Use HCG Testing Kit Is Easy To Read And Interpret.Read Results At 3~5 Minutes.Positive: Distinct Color Bands Appear In Both The Control And Test Zones.Negative: Only One Color Band Appears In The Control Zone, With No Band In The Test Zone.
- More Proffessional Common Sense Of Pregnancy Tests, Please Refer to The Product Description.Welcome To Contact Seller If You Have Any Question On The Item Use Or Result Interpretation.