1. To avoid possible electric shock and personal injury: please use the tester strictly in accordance with the technical manual
2. If the power indicator is not lit, do not use it.
3. Before use, test on a known power supply to ensure that the product is in good working condition;
4.If the field strength is very low, the tester may not detect it. The tester may be affected by the following factors, including but not limited to: shielded wires and cables, thickness and type of insulation, etc.
5. If the tester is damaged or the tester is not working properly, do not use it. Before use, check if the control needle is cracked or broken.
6. Do not apply more than the rated voltage marked on the tester.
7. When testing AC voltages above 30V, please be careful to avoid the risk of electric shock.
8. Observe all local and national codes.
9. Use appropriate protective equipment in accordance with local or national authorities.
1. Turn on/off the tester: Press the power switch key for more than 1 second to turn on/off the tester, and the power indicator lights on/off.
2. Turn on/off the flashlight: press the flashlight key to turn on/off the flashlight.
3. Battery under-voltage indication: When the battery voltage is lower than about 2.6v, the power indicator flashes 3 times, and the buzzer will automatically shut down with a beep.
4. Replacing the battery: Please press the battery cover with your fingernail to make it safe. After opening the battery cover, please insert two AAA batteries (positive side up)
Non-Contact Voltage Tester*1
➽【Non-contact, safer】In the range of 12-1000V, the non-contact voltage tester pen can test the voltage of most equipment in the home. Place the product tip on the lamp holder, power socket or near the point wire, the indicator light will be based on the signal strength Light up the corresponding indicator, and the buzzer sounds an alarm, you can know the voltage here.
➽【High-speed measurement, fast response】Voltage tester meter is a multifunctional electroscope with sensitive NCV sensor head / precision circuit board, in the range of voltage tester 12V ~ 1000V（50Hz/60Hz）, the measurement is safer, sensitive, stable and intelligent.
➽【Line power failure detection & zero live wire detection】Use a Voltage Detector Pen to detect along the wire line. When the indicator light becomes weak and the buzzer alarm sound becomes slow, it can be judged that it can be judged as the power failure position.No matter what gear the sensitivity of outlet tester is, the response of the electroscope to the fire line is stronger and more obvious, the brightness is full, and the buzzing sound is rapid.
➽【One-key sensitivity switching】The machine has 3 levels of sensitivity to choose from. After power-on, it defaults to low gear one buzzer sound; press the "S" key to enter the middle gear two buzzer sounds; then press "S" "Key to enter the high gear three buzzer sounds, then press the "S" key to return to the low gear buzzer beep once, in this cycle. Shield interference and test accurately.
➽【Multifunctional, more convenient to use】The voltage tester comes with a flashlight, which can be called a voltage tester light. Press the flashlight switch key to turn on/off the flashlight; if the flashlight is not turned off, the pen will automatically turn off/off when there is no operation within 5 minutes and no current is detected.A voltage tester with a Pocket clip. When not measuring, the electric pen can be hung on clothes / trouser pockets at will.
7.52 x 1.54 x 0.98 inches