Tips for Using Suction Cups Properly
We understand that using suction cups can be a little tricky, so we came up with this list of tips. Remember, suction cups work by squeezing the air out from under the cup to create a vacuum. This is what locks the cup firmly to the surface you stick it to. It’s just science!
It also means that you need to avoid putting the suction cups on anything that might cause air leaks. This includes porous surfaces, those covered with dust or other particles, or those with gaps in them – like tile or wood panels. You also need to make sure you don’t do anything to damage the cup, as this will also allow air to leak.
If you treat our suction cups right, they should stay in place for days at a time.
Setup and Release：
● Press firmly to ensure complete sealing
● Gently pull the tag to release
● Use smooth surfaces (wood floors, tiles, furniture, glass door etc.)
● If the suction fails, often times it’s caused by tiny dust or hair transferred from the floor or other surfaces to the suction cup. Rinsing the dust off the suction cup and wiping clean the mounting surface will solve most problems.
● Gaps between wood panels or tiles will cause air leaks. Always keep the suction cup away from those gaps.
● Try to train your puppy not to bite the suction cup. Their teeth can make holes that will cause suction to fail.
What Makes ComfiTime Suction Cup Dog Toy Unique?
● Original Design for Double Suction Cups.
● Upgraded Materials: Body armor-grade rope fibers, improved TPR material for better toughness and durability.
● Dog-approved Colors: Yellow and blue are the most appealing colors to dog eyes based on scientific research.
● Cute and Sleek Packaging: Great gift idea for your dog lover friends.
● Complete Instruction: Detailed photos and text to make sure the toy works to its best potential.
- ????【Interactive Toy, Teether, Slow Feeder and Agility Trainer】No more long bored days for your dogs. With a jingle bell in the ball, the interactive dog toy keeps your dog busy and entertained with fun activities like pulling, ringing, chewing and tossing. The soft spiky ball promotes your dog’s oral health by providing gentle brush and massage to the teeth and gums. It also works as a slow feeder or treats dispenser, which helps your dog build healthy eating habits and reduce gas.
- ????【Upgraded Design for Double Suction Power】ComfiTime is the original creator for the double suction cup design. Each cup is tested to withstand more than 35 lbs of pulling force if sealed properly.
- ????【Improved TPR Formula for Better Toughness and Durability】The chew ball and the suction cups are produced from food-grade, BPA-free TPR thermo-plasticized rubber material. Sized at 3.2-inch diameter, this teething ball is suitable for most puppies.
- ????【Body Armor-Grade Rope Fibers】The ComfiTime dog toy uses high-quality, super strong fibers that are used to make body armor. So you don’t have to worry about the rope being destroyed by puppies in minutes, like what happened to other suction cup dog toys.
- ????【Dog-Approved Colors】According to scientific research, blue and yellow are colors that are most appealing to dog eyes. That’s why we use blue and yellow for our dog toys, so your puppies can get the best experience out of it.