- Difference From Traditional Cervical Traction 1: Traditional traction treatment is a traction through a traction bed or a sling in the hospital, which cost a lot and greatly restrain us during treatment. makemate's new generation three-power neck traction device with airbag support not only provides front, back traction, arc traction with 8 built-in air columns, stretching comfortably, and can be easily used for watching TV at home, doing housework and office.
- Difference From Traditional Cervical Traction 2: How it works: Through a 20-degree upward arc thrust, the intervertebral space is opened, and the intervertebral disc that is protruding and compressing the nerve returns to its position and relieves the compression. Instead of the traditional reverse traction or straight traction, which is the opposite of the curvature of the cervical spine. Note: Not for massage.
- Simple Operation + Reasonable Effect After Use: One size fits most Height Range: 3.2-4.7 in, inner circumference: 12.2 - 20.9 in. Single person can operate it with only four steps. The limited pressure design of airbag safety prevents it from bursting and ensures your safety. Use it for 15-30 minutes a day for a period of time to relieve nerve compression and cervical pressure, dizziness, weakness of limbs, hand numbness, nausea.
- Applicable Cervical Symptoms: Note: Not for massage. 1. Chronic cervical strain due to incorrect posture, poor sleeping position, improper working posture, improper physical exercise, 2. Cervical disc herniation, bulging, and prolapse. These are following phenomena: neck and back pain, upper limb weakness, finger numbness, lower limb weakness. 3. Postoperative fixation and rehabilitation, and the traction function cannot be used when using it.
- Comfortable Design + Breathable Material: The ergonomic V-shaped design improves the physiological curvature of the cervical spine, making it more comfortable to wear. The PET fabric makes the skin-contacting parts breathable and perspiration, which is durable and suitable for long-term use. NOTE: Point 13, not a seperate part, is the back image of the pump.