- Manual cervical traction Dr. Comfy cervical neck traction is designed by the physical therapist. It'll gently stretch your neck, Please hold this position for a period of time before releasing and repeating. The physical therapist will make adjustments to your exact position in order to get best results.
- Extremely Reliable As customers receive the same high-quality care regardless of if it is used every day or once a year. Operating as a single unit, Dr. Comfy neck traction device is significantly easier to set up.
- Easy and Safe to Use .3 Layer cervical collar, it does not require any assembly. Cervical and spinal traction is highly recommended by chiropractors and physiotherapists alike. They are completely safe and easy to do – all you need to do is follow some simple guidelines.
- This device works in a very simple way. You need to pump the unit to fill the air in it. When air is filled in it, it stretches and relaxes neck muscles by increasing blood supply and circulation. When this device works to improve your posture and relieve tension in your nerves, you can control its speed and pressure on your shoulders. The device is known to elevate jawbone to support neck elevation.
- Good Choice. If your neck pain stops you from enjoying your life fully, this is an ideal product for you. This best neck traction device helps you with various issues like neck, head or shoulder pa|n, pinched nerves, herniated, compressed or bulged discs, restoration of natural cervical curve and cervical neck spams.