- HIGH-TECH THERMAL INSULATION MATERIAL: AKASO ski socks adopt a new, advanced engineered hollow fiber made with THERMOLITE EcoMade technology that insulates the skin from cold air, traps heat, and wicks moisture away, providing lightweight warmth and keeping your feet warm and dry on cold days. What’s more, these socks help to reduce the impact on the environment as they’re made from 100% recycled materials.
- MERINO WOOL: AKASO snowboard socks are made of Merino wool which has excellent thermal insulation, comfort, and breathability, keeping your feet extra warm during winter skiing or outdoor sports.
- SEAMLESS DESIGN, INTEGRATED MOLDING: The seamless structure in these winter socks means you get a perfect fit without the seam rubbing your toes. To remove the irritating toe seam, we use a special linking machine imported from Italy resulting in superior comfort that is easy on your feet.
- INNER TERRY LOOP, CUSHIONING AND COMFORT: The socks have an extra thick terry loop that acts as a buffer to protect your shins, calves, insteps, and heels, effectively preventing sliding and acting as a shock absorber.
- COMFORTABLE AND SNUG FIT: LYCRA fiber ensures soft comfort stretchability at all times. Made with the LYCRA SOFT COMFORT technology, the sock top has excellent shape retention, ensuring a firm, but non-constricting fit. The thick, curved socks perfectly fit the arch of the soles. The cushioned ankles, heels, and soles will stop the socks from sliding. Plus we use a variety of materials and knitting density around the calf to give you a snug fit without generating excess pressure.