Make clean-up less stressful and let your baby play with these mess-free splash mats
The splat mat will reduce the need for cleaning after eating or playing, so that it can help moms save time, effort and energy.
(1) It allows your child to experience the fun of eating pasta without worrying – you can sit down and enjoy your food.
(2) It can also help protect floors and carpets from permanent damage from stains water or others.
Splash mats are helpful:
- Place the mat under babies' high chair during a meal.
- Under the art easel when "your artist" are painting.
- As tablecloths or underneath the table during play dough sessions.
- Act as a barrier between your child and the dirty floor.
- When your child sits under the seat of the restaurant, it will not cause chaos.
- When traveling, it can help your children identify their designated play space.
- When baby is playing, early education patterns will be inadvertently printed in their minds.
😚【Get rid of mess】51" Splat Mat gives children plenty of room to eat and play. Keep mealtime spills and playtime messes on splash mat and give a tidy room back to you. Meanwhile, early education pattern on the play mat can will improve children's learning interest.
😚【Safety & Anti-slip】High chair mat is made of 100% polyester. Free of Lead PVC BPA. Non-toxic and odorless. Back is neatly set with non-slip silicone spots, which can effectively keep mat fixing in position. It will also not slip when high chair is placed on.
😚【Water-resistant】High chair floor mat are waterproof, stain and oil resistant. While keeping the room tidy, it can also extend useful life of wooden floor or carpet. Long-term oil, water, and dirt accumulation will cause unpredictable damage to the floor or carpet.
😚【Easy to Clean】CAVWVTYU kids play mat is easy to clean, most food and mess can be shaken off or wiped away in seconds with a damp cloth.Play mats for toddlers with reinforced stitches can be machine washed,and won't be damaged during machine washing.
😚【Multi-scenario use】Splash mat is helpful for:①Under highchair at mealtimes;②under art easels;③As table cloth or underneath the table during play dough sessions;④and when traveling, it can help your child identify their designated play space and as a picnic mat, etc.